el sid question [RE-wrenches]

Dean T. Newberry deant at dcn.org
Mon May 16 09:47:07 PDT 2005

Sign up today for a No Annual Fee Discover® Platinum Card and get

0% Intro APR on Purchases & Balance Transfers for 8 Months, Up to
2% Cashback Bonus® reward on your purchases & 100% fraud
protection.
http://click.topica.com/caadtrVbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/DiscoverCard

Hi Todd,

The sun moves, not the array, take advantadge of that fact.

Tilt the array toward the south to tune the array to winter maybe even
vertical on a south wall.
Plant a deciduous shade tree, morning glory, grape etc.
Put up a louvered aluminum awning, tuned for sun in winter, shade in
summer.

Use my Thermal Calc excel spreadsheet
http://www.dcn.davis.ca.us/go/deant/ThermalCalc.xlt to model changes
before you get on the roof. Thermal Calc hasSolar Pathfinder shading,
azimuth and tilt functions, it includes NOAA data for Redding.

cul  deant

--
Dean T. Newberry

http://www.TalbottSolar.com
Email:  deant at dcn.org

Cell:      530 867-2392
Fax:      530-758-8187

Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
http://click.topica.com/caadslIbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Nexiderm

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com