Digest for RE-wrenches at topica.com, issue 1772 [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Tue May 10 21:37:16 PDT 2005

Get both the MiFi XM Satellite Radio and an Apple iPod for Free!
http://click.topica.com/caadtaJbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ProductTestPanel

How soon do you need the battery photos Windy? There's a real Doozy I
have in mind but I'll be at the AWEA thing until the end of next week.

Matt T

Windy Dankoff, Dankoff Solar wrote:

> Your free subscription is supported by today's sponsor:
> Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
> http://click.topica.com/caadtaFbz8QcsbadqCja/ProductTestPanel
>
> Geoff,
>
> Didn't you notice the "Lightning Happens" article also on your desk?
> -- numerous Wrenches are credited at the end. Thanks again guys! --
> and I'm still looking for more "Battery Blunder" photos for upcoming
> article.
>
> Look for me at MREF -- I'll be the free spirit wearing "I sold out and
> got more than this lousy T-shirt". Am I still qualified to quaff at
> Bob-0's gathering  :-|  ?
>
> Windy
>

>> Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 13:07:07 -0400
>> From: "Geoff Greenfield" <geoff at frognet.net>
>> Subject: Wrenches in Magazines/MREA poll?
>>

>> Congrats to wrencher Todd Cory for landing on my desk this morning
>> gracing
>> the latest HP...
>>
>> And then there was Bob-O (not wearing his util-i-kilt) posing with 28
>> ;-) PV
>> powered inverters and some pretty pipe work in the NABCEP article in the
>> latest Solar Today!
>>
>> I am going to make a dental appointment so I can see if any wrenchers
>> are in
>> People Magazine....
>>
>> SO - we are getting psyched for MREAMusement in WisconSUN this summer
>> - It
>> would be interesting to put faces with names and share a beer or
>> seven with
>> some of you...  Who else is going to be there? Anyone want to propose
>> some
>> secret location and time for a rendezvous?
>>

>> For a brighter energy future,
>>
>> Geoff Greenfield
>> NABCEP Certified Energy Practitioner
>>
>> THIRD SUN SOLAR & WIND POWER Ltd.
>> 340 West State Street
>> Athens, OH 45701
>

> Your free subscription is supported by today's sponsor:
> Get a Free T-Mobile Sidekick II plus $500 towards service! Click here.
> http://click.topica.com/caaduFNbz8QcsbadqCjf/ProductTestPanel
>
> - - - -
>
> Archive of previous messages:
>
> List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

> Hosted by Home Power magazine

Sign up today for a No Annual Fee Discover® Platinum Card and get

0% Intro APR on Purchases & Balance Transfers for 8 Months, Up to
2% Cashback Bonus® reward on your purchases & 100% fraud
protection.
http://click.topica.com/caadtrVbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/DiscoverCard

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php