Digest for RE-wrenches at topica.com, issue 1772 [RE-wrenches]

Windy Dankoff, Dankoff Solar windydankoff at mac.com
Tue May 10 21:15:17 PDT 2005

Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
http://click.topica.com/caadtaFbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ProductTestPanel

Geoff,

Didn't you notice the "Lightning Happens" article also on your desk? --
numerous Wrenches are credited at the end. Thanks again guys! -- and
I'm still looking for more "Battery Blunder" photos for upcoming
article.

Look for me at MREF -- I'll be the free spirit wearing "I sold out and
got more than this lousy T-shirt". Am I still qualified to quaff at
Bob-0's gathering  :-|  ?

Windy

> Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 13:07:07 -0400
> From: "Geoff Greenfield" <geoff at frognet.net>
> Subject: Wrenches in Magazines/MREA poll?
>

> Congrats to wrencher Todd Cory for landing on my desk this morning
> gracing
> the latest HP...
>
> And then there was Bob-O (not wearing his util-i-kilt) posing with 28
> ;-) PV
> powered inverters and some pretty pipe work in the NABCEP article in
> the
> latest Solar Today!
>
> I am going to make a dental appointment so I can see if any wrenchers
> are in
> People Magazine....
>
> SO - we are getting psyched for MREAMusement in WisconSUN this summer
> - It
> would be interesting to put faces with names and share a beer or seven
> with
> some of you...  Who else is going to be there? Anyone want to propose
> some
> secret location and time for a rendezvous?
>

> For a brighter energy future,
>
> Geoff Greenfield
> NABCEP Certified Energy Practitioner
>
> THIRD SUN SOLAR & WIND POWER Ltd.
> 340 West State Street
> Athens, OH 45701

Get a Free T-Mobile Sidekick II plus $500 towards service!
Click here.
http://click.topica.com/caaduFNbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ProductTestPanel

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php