two arrays [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks bill at brooksolar.com
Wed Apr 27 08:39:38 PDT 2005

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
http://click.topica.com/caadlVFbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Sharebuilder

Travis,

Voltage is a function of temperature and current is a function of
irradiance. Once the PV effect is fully going at about 50-100 W/m2, the
voltage remains fairly constant. If the shade is above 50 W/m2, you can see
higher voltages than when the array is hot.

Partial shading of the array raises other issues about how the array is
wired so that series strings are either all in the sun or all in the shade
(not split between sun and shade).

Bill.