two arrays [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Tue Apr 26 19:12:25 PDT 2005

Sign up today for a No Annual Fee Discover® Platinum Card and get…
0% Intro APR on Purchases & Balance Transfers for 8 Months, Up to
2% Cashback Bonus® reward on your purchases & 100% fraud
protection.
http://click.topica.com/caadlRMbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/DiscoverCard

Bill,

Darryl mentions that his array is shaded in the morning.  That won't affect
the voltage will it?  I can't say that I've ever bothered to test the
voltage of a shaded array but I have observed a lot or arrays in cloudy
weather with what appeared to be voltages of what I would expect of the
array in full sun.

Travis Creswell
Ozark Energy Services, Inc.