two arrays [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks bill at brooksolar.com
Wed Apr 27 08:27:20 PDT 2005

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
http://click.topica.com/caadlVFbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Sharebuilder

Travis,

You are correct except for the history behind Table 690.7. We argued to get
that table in the code since previously the code required that we always
apply the 1.25 factor on voltage regardless of temperature. Since that time,
we have tried to argue to allow manufacturer's data for crystalline modules
in the 2005 code cycle, but we were rejected. We are far better off than we
used to be. Most code officials are not familiar with 690.7, but for those
that are, you can try to make the argument but be ready to use 690.7.

Bill.