[RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Sun Apr 24 18:47:52 PDT 2005

Sign up today for a No Annual Fee Discover® Platinum Card and get…
0% Intro APR on Purchases & Balance Transfers for 8 Months, Up to
2% Cashback Bonus® reward on your purchases & 100% fraud
protection.
http://click.topica.com/caadlRMbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/DiscoverCard

Hello David,

That doesn't sound like much water for a nursery but...

Make that another vote for what appears to be ridiculously expensive SQ
Flex.  It seems expensive, but it's not in the long run.  We had to quit
doing solar water pumps because they were eating us alive in call backs.
That was after we fiddled and fussed with them just to get them working out
of the box.  Then the SQ Flex came along.  A product that works as
advertised.  As you aware, an oddity in this business.

Grundfos recently significantly increased the price.  Maybe their trying to
see just how much the market will bear or maybe they aren't selling as many
as they'd hope to and need to get their development cost back.

Regardless of the reason it's one nice pump that I'm confident to sell and
install so I don't even worry about the price.

Check with Christopher Chedznoy of Solar Water Technologies for the SQ Flex
and a few other options for pumps. (800) 952-7221 http://www.solarwater.com/
Outstanding customer service, large inventory, ships the same day.  No, I
don't have any interest what in SWT.

Best,

Travis Creswell
Ozark Energy Services, Inc.