[RE-wrenches]

Doug Pratt dmpratt at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 24 16:34:14 PDT 2005

Sign up today for a No Annual Fee Discover® Platinum Card and get…
0% Intro APR on Purchases & Balance Transfers for 8 Months, Up to
2% Cashback Bonus® reward on your purchases & 100% fraud
protection.
http://click.topica.com/caadlRMbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/DiscoverCard

Hey Dave. I've sold a lot of the SQ Flex pumps, and haven't had any problems
yet. I love the W.I.D.E 30 to 300 volts DC window. Want more water? Add a
module. Want still more? Add another module or two. No sun? Tote your little
1400-watt generator out there. This is the most adaptable pump I've ever
seen, plus it's very high efficiency, and has a long 15 year or better life
expectancy. Two potential problems. If they run dry, they'll melt the rubber
sleeve. There's a built-in level sensor on the wiring pigtail, but in wells
with iron bacteria the scum build-up can fool the sensor. The other problem
is the price just keeps going up and up.

No experience with Windy's new pump, sorry.

Sounds like you'd get along fine with just a modest 40-gallon pressure tank.

Cheers,
Doug Pratt