wire color [RE-wrenches]

Dean T. Newberry deant at dcn.org
Sun Apr 17 20:57:56 PDT 2005

Hi Marco

To Wit:
NEC 2002 Article 200
200.7 Use of Insulation of a White or Gray Color or with Three
Continuous White Stripes.
(A) General. The following shall be used only for the grounded circuit
conductor, unless otherwise permitted in 200.7(B) and (C):
(1)    A conductor with continuous white or gray covering
(2)    A conductor with three continuous white stripes on other than
green insulation
(3)    A marking of white or gray color at the termination

Thereyago

cul  deant

--
Dean T. Newberry
Marketing and Sales

Quantum Energy Group
265 Applegate School Road, P.O. Box 158
Applegate, Ca. 95703

Email:  deant at dcn.org

Cell:      530 867-2392
Office:  530-878-4585
Fax:      530-878-6685

Like music?  Get a CD player on us. Click here.
http://click.topica.com/caac48Rbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/PermissionData

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com