Multimode inverter [RE-wrenches]

Doug Pratt dmpratt at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 30 21:25:14 PST 2005

Buy any items from KMART from clothes to tool with a $500 Kmart
gift card. All you have to do is click on the link and recieve
your gift!
http://click.topica.com/caadlpgbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/RewardsVenue

If a long-term satisfied customer is your goal, then the Outback is your
best choice. I've never heard of an MM that didn't let the smoke out sooner
or later. The three years you got is better than average. They really
weren't ready for prime time when they were released. The SW would solve the
problem, but it'll be a lot noisier than the MM or the Outback. The Sunny
Island won't pull excess power off the battery to feed the grid. That's not
a solution if you've got any PV input going to the battery.
Cheers,
Doug Pratt