Panel cooling [RE-wrenches]

Randy Sadewic randy at positiveenergysolar.com
Fri Mar 25 13:48:28 PST 2005

Sign up today for a No Annual Fee Discover® Platinum Card and get…
0% Intro APR on Purchases & Balance Transfers for 8 Months, Up to
2% Cashback Bonus® reward on your purchases & 100% fraud
protection.
http://click.topica.com/caadfzUbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/DiscoverCard

Hi Bill,
Could you please send me the pdf file.  Thanks for the info.
Randy
Positive Energy