AWP 3.6 [RE-wrenches]

Kirk Herander kirk at vtsolar.com
Mon Mar 21 06:15:04 PST 2005

How would you like a Complimentary Kmart $500 GiftCard by
participating in our special promotion?
http://click.topica.com/caadi1cbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/RewardsVenue

Roy,
Apparently we have had a much different experience with the AWP & tower kit.
Holes were misdrilled, fastening hardware was missing or defective. And to
top it off, there is a recall/rework underway for the yaw head, so I still
don't have the machine in the air. The Bergey and NRG tower is a much easier
machine to install. Granted, my AWP install is on very uneven terrian
accessable only by snowmobile, but I'm tired of eating time and materials
because an OEM can't do simple things properly.

Vermont Solar Engineering
Kirk Herander
North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners
Certified Solar PV Installer(TM)
Xantrex Certified Dealer Charter Member
NYSERDA-eligible installer
Vermont Solar and Wind Partner