100amp Service from an Inverter? [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Tue Mar 15 18:39:54 PST 2005

Sign up today for a No Annual Fee Discover® Platinum Card and get

0% Intro APR on Purchases & Balance Transfers for 8 Months, Up to
2% Cashback Bonus® reward on your purchases & 100% fraud
protection.
http://click.topica.com/caadfzUbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/DiscoverCard

  Here in San Luis Obispo County, the building department has been properly
indoctrinated to allow actual power capacities of < the rated capacity of a
hundred amp service. If the realities of off-grid power systems are
carefully explained to the "authorities" you shouldn't have any problems.
Shouldn't.

  Matt T