SPAM-LOW: Pics of PV in Germany [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 14 13:16:36 PST 2005

Get a FREE* 5 Megapixel Digital Camera - yours to keep!
http://click.topica.com/caadeMobz8Qcsbz9JC9a/5 Megapixel Digital Camera Promotion

Hello Pat,
Although I don't golf, I am an individual member of CalSEIA, my employeer
is a CalSEIA member and I support CalSEIA's goals. There's nothing wrong
with admitting that CalSEIA has done a poor job recruiting builders and
developers and satisfying the needs of members who took their lobbying
money elsewhere. The problem is not CalSEIA although CalSEIA has never been
good at building coalitions. The problem is CalSEIA and other Friends of
Solar groups think their own agenda are more important than uniting against
the Foes of Solar.
Joel Davidson