SPAM-LOW: Pics of PV in Germany [RE-wrenches]

Warren Lauzon windsun at wind-sun.com
Mon Mar 14 01:49:28 PST 2005

2-Day Tax Refund Loans TaxBrain Online Tax Service Get Started
Now!
http://click.topica.com/caadeMnbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/TaxBrain

Unemployement in the West is pretty high also - just hit 10.4% - double the
US rate. The rate in the East is over 20%.

I am not saying that prices will come crashing down - what I posted was my
long term (a year or so) opinion outlook. But I am betting that by this time
next year, we will be swimmng in panels at lower prices.

Oddly enough (or maybe not) our biggest problem right now is not getting the
120 watt+ panels, it is getting the under 80 watt ones.