Pics of PV in Germany [RE-wrenches]

Warren Lauzon windsun at wind-sun.com
Sat Mar 12 18:01:59 PST 2005

Get a FREE* MP3 Player - yours to keep! Click Here Now!
http://click.topica.com/caadeMpbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/MP3 Player Giveaway

Perhaps you should read the charter again, which says in part:

"Resist the temptation to "flame" others on the list. Remember that these
discussions are "public" and meant for constructive exchanges. Treat the
others on the list as you would want them to treat you. (A.K.A. The Silicon
Rule.) If you absolutely need to chastise someone, please do it off list. Or
contact the moderator with your complaint, and let him decide how to handle
it. "

You automatically assumed that because I wanted to keep politics out of
this, that I support someone you do not like. Which was EXACTLY the reason I
do not think that politics, and who someone likes or does not like, has no
part in this discussion. I am not thrilled with who we have. I was not
thrilled with his opponent. I was not thrilled with his predecessors (any of
the last 6). But that has no place here, IMO.