Pics of PV in Germany [RE-wrenches]

Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services toddcory at finestplanet.com
Sat Mar 12 15:44:11 PST 2005

Repair corrupt files and harmful errors - protect your PC Take a
2-minute PC health check-up at no charge!
http://click.topica.com/caadfAebz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PC Powerscan

What, you support BushCo and wars for the remaining dregs of oil? Give me a break.
We are at peak oil now and while some are taking proactive steps to mitigate peak
oil (like Germany and Japan) others like BushCo are busy trying to control the
areas where the oil remains. While we spend (waste) BILLIONS on war and building
gigantic military bases in Iraq, Germany & Japan are investing their money much
more wisely.

We DO have an energy policy... it involves a big stick approach to global resource
control... and then we wonder why they hate us... sheesh!

Todd

Warren Lauzon wrote:

> Some of us don't agree with your politics, so perhaps it is best to keep it
> out of the this group completely.

Want a laptop? Get an Apple iBook for free!
http://click.topica.com/caadeMmbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Amazing Computer

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com