Sharp modules [RE-wrenches]

John Blittersdorf, Cent. VT Solar & Wind cvsolar at aol.com
Thu Mar 10 11:00:20 PST 2005

Get a FREE* 5 Megapixel Digital Camera - yours to keep!
http://click.topica.com/caadeMobz8Qcsbz9JC9a/5 Megapixel Digital Camera Promotion

cfreitas at outbackpower.com writes:

> The problem appears to be related to some variability in the production
> of MX60s that makes some units "on the edge" when used in  this
> configuration.  We have made some changes in production and we  think
> this issue has been resolved - but if you can use a 48 vdc PV array
> instead of 72vdc PV array than you may experience less issues.
>
> Either way, you will get full warranty coverage on using them with 12vdc
> batteries and 72 vdc PV arrays.  Some times going with the higher
> voltage PV array configuration makes a big difference in the install
> cost and time - if so, then go ahead with it - we will support it.
>
> Christopher

Thank You, Christopher

John Blittersdorf
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer TM
Central Vermont Solar & Wind, Inc.
231 S. Main St. (US Rt. 7 South)
Rutland, VT 05701

802-747-0577
802-773-0924 Fax
www.cvsolar.com

Get both the PlayStation2 and Game Cube for Free! Click here to
find out how.
http://click.topica.com/caadeMkbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Consumer Research

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php