Sharp modules [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Tue Mar 1 10:58:55 PST 2005

Get a FREE* 5 Megapixel Digital Camera - yours to keep!
http://click.topica.com/caadeMobz8Qcsbz9JC9a/5 Megapixel Digital Camera Promotion

  Bill,

  I did one job that was in the middle of a heavy ground squirrel
population, which seemed to spell certain doom for any wiring scheme. I
remembered how a freind had approached this problem once on a boat trailer
he kept parked in a similar area and applied the solution (literally) to my
installation. It works.

  I used ground jalapeno pepper mixed with waterproof shelac to make a
slurry, which was then applied to all the exposed wiring after intallation.
That was over 10 years ago and the thing still works fine.

  Matt T