Sharp modules [RE-wrenches]

Dean T. Newberry deant at dcn.org
Tue Mar 1 22:00:03 PST 2005

Get both the PlayStation2 and Game Cube for Free! Click here to
find out how.
http://click.topica.com/caadeMkbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Consumer Research

Hi y'All,
    I like the MC connectors, I got the crimp tool from the oem
manufacturer, I got the company name off somebody elses borrowed crimp
tool. We just lube the wire with isopropanol and push the rubber boot on
the wire by hand.
    I have received a couple of modules with the MC connectors on
backwards, ie reverse polarity.

    We use unistrut for the racking, and the excess cable can be tucked
into the strut to make the array look nice.

    I use "chewstop" available at horse feed stores, it is cinnaminic
acid, derived from cinnamon bark, it is in an alcohol solution, and I
haven't had any chewing problems when we use it.

cul  deant

--
Dean T. Newberry
Marketing and Sales

Quantum Energy Group
265 Applegate School Road, P.O. Box 158
Applegate, Ca. 95703

Email:  deant at dcn.org

Cell:      530 867-2392
Office:  530-878-4585
Fax:      530-878-6685

Get a FREE* MP3 Player - yours to keep! Click Here Now!
http://click.topica.com/caadeMpbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/MP3 Player Giveaway

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com