Generator recommendation request [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Fri Feb 25 08:41:03 PST 2005

Get both the MiFi XM Satellite Radio and an Apple iPod for Free!
http://click.topica.com/caadazobz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ProductTestPanel

  Alan,  At the risk of sounding like a broken record - broken record -
broken rec - - Lister/Petter Hawkpower sets are exactly what you're looking
for. They are availble in Diesel and propane using the same engine (by
replacing the injectors with spark plugs and dropping the injection pump).
They are strictly industrial duty and are not available at any discount
outlets.

  Remote start/stop is done via internal connections inside the connection
box. Fuel consumption is very low.

  Cost-wise they are right in there with the other high quality units on the
market.

  Some points worth considering: The 7.5 is a two cylinder unit that
vibrates alarmingly to the un-initiated observer, which requires occaisional
checking of external fasteners and ancillary equipment. The remotely mounted
instrumentation package is a really good option because of this.

  Other than that, you won't find a better small generator anywhere.

  Matt T