Odd ball modules: [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch michael.welch at homepower.com
Mon Jan 31 12:35:38 PST 2005

Hi John and gang. I try hard to keep sales and marketing off the list, and I have mixed feeling about this, as it could lead to on-list display of available product. Sure, folks could respond off-list, but we already know that too many folks forget to do that.

I guess I would prefer this be done on the RE-Markets list, where there is no question about this sort of thing fitting into list purpose. If any folks strongly disagree with this, please contact me off list with your concerns.

I highly recommend that Wrenches join the Markets list. It is low traffic, but every now and then there are some interesting things on it. If you are not on the list, send a message to RE-Markets-subscribe at topica.com, and the listowner Bill Roush will fix you up.

John Blittersdorf, Cent. VT Solar & Wind wrote at 11:07 AM 01/31/2005:

>List:
>   This is probably a question for Michael.  We probably all have a need from
>time to time to find matching modules to complete existing PV arrays. Would
>it be appropriate to ask on line of all wrenches if someone has something we
>need that is rare, ie (1) Shell SM110-12.  Seems like the wrenches list is the
>best bet to hit as many of us in the industry as possible, or maybe an
>alternative list?  A Wrenches E-Bay?  Michael?
>
>John Blittersdorf
>NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer TM
>Central Vermont Solar & Wind, Inc.
>231 S. Main St. (US Rt. 7 South)
>Rutland, VT 05701
>
>802-747-0577
>802-773-0924 Fax
>www.cvsolar.com

Michael Welch

------------------------
"All revolutions have failed? Perhaps. But rebellion for good cause is self-justifying - a good in itself. Rebellion transforms slaves into human beings, if only for an hour."
			Edward Abbey

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com
     Home Power magazine
     www.homepower.com
     To reach me: 707-822-7884
     To reach Home Power: 800-707-6585

Register today for your chance at our Five Thousand Dollar
scholarship. Take advantage! Click Here today.
http://click.topica.com/caac7l4bz8Qcsbz9JC9f/FreeScholarshipGuide

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com