Odd ball modules: [RE-wrenches]

Brad Bassett bsbassett at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 31 11:51:52 PST 2005

Get a FREE* Portable Satellite Radio - yours to keep! Click Here!
http://click.topica.com/caac6MKbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Portable Satellite Radio Promotion

Maybe something as simple as Craigslist?

CVSOLAR at aol.com wrote:

> List:
>    This is probably a question for Michael.  We probably all have a need
>    from
> time to time to find matching modules to complete existing PV arrays.
> Would
> it be appropriate to ask on line of all wrenches if someone has
> something we
> need that is rare, ie (1) Shell SM110-12.  Seems like the wrenches list
> is the
> best bet to hit as many of us in the industry as possible, or maybe an
> alternative list?  A Wrenches E-Bay?  Michael?
>
> John Blittersdorf
> NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer TM
> Central Vermont Solar & Wind, Inc.
> 231 S. Main St. (US Rt. 7 South)
> Rutland, VT 05701
>
> 802-747-0577
> 802-773-0924 Fax
> www.cvsolar.com
>
> --

Brad Bassett
AEE

Like music?  Get a CD player on us. Click here.
http://click.topica.com/caac2NUbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/PermissionData

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com