gen set net metering [RE-wrenches]

Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services toddcory at finestplanet.com
Fri Jan 21 14:58:29 PST 2005

Like music?  Get a CD player on us. Click here.
http://click.topica.com/caac48Rbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

I've seen commercial biomass units that were basically internal combustion
engines driving a DC genny feeding a buffer battery bank feeding a bunch of SW
5548's.

Todd

Bill Brooks wrote:

> Hi All,
>     Anyone have experience grid tying a gen set?  I have a friend/customer
> who wants to run his 10KW on biodeisel and net meter.  Any elegant way of
> matching the output to the grid via RPM control? 6% harmonic distortion....
>     It's always something.
> Conrad Geyser
> Cotuit Solar

"The National Government will regard it as its first and foremost duty to revive
in the nation the spirit of unity and cooperation. It will preserve and defend
those basic principles on which our nation has been built. It regards
Christianity as the foundation of our national morality, and the family as the
basis of national life."

Adolph Hitler, My New World Order,
Proclamation to the German Nation
at Berlin, February 1, 1933

Show your pride with a free* USA T-shirt.  Click here to confirm
your address.
http://click.topica.com/caac2N5bz8Qcsbz9JC9f/PermissionData

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php