PV Environmental Payback Analysis [RE-wrenches]

Doug Pratt dmpratt at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 20 21:06:41 PST 2005

Like music?  Get a CD player on us. Click here.
http://click.topica.com/caac2NUbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

Joel, here's a good two-page summary of PV payback from NREL dated Jan. '04.
(However, all the references are dated '00 or earlier.) I keep this one
bookmarked for customers who want to know if PV pays for itself. Short
enough for the typical attention span, with extensive references if they
want to dig deeper.
http://www.nrel.gov/docs/fy04osti/35489.pdf

Cheers,
Doug Pratt