Heat pump water heaters? [RE-wrenches]

Ken Schaal ken at commonwealthsolar.com
Sun Nov 27 17:27:18 PST 2005

http://click.topica.com/caaedmqbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PC PowerScan

Florida Heat Pump has DHW as well as 3-35 ton chillers.
www.fhp-mfg.com

There are most likely others, but I've been happy with my distributor for
over 20 years. It did take awhile to get them to stop selling to a 'solar
shyster ' from the last round of excessive tax credits. I once came across a
system { combined with a 2 panel SDHW system }'they' put in with the water
source consisting of a hand dug 20 ' well. Water from the heat pump returned
to the well. Inlet temp to heat pump in ac mode at 120 F. Homeowner wanted
to know why it wasn't cooling !

We --and SEIA-- have to keep this from happening again!

Ken
CommonWealth Solar, LLC

--On Sunday, November 27, 2005 9:34 AM -0800 "Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy
Services" <toddcory at finestplanet.com> wrote:

> I have seen small scale heat pump water heaters, but has anyone seen any
kind heat pump water heating machines that will crank out like 30K Btu's?

I was researching this a few weeks ago and came across these commercial
WaterFurnace units
<http://www.wfiglobal.com/VersatecWatertoWater3-30tons.asp>

No experience with them but we are considering for a project.

.

Need a new Cell Phone? A BlackBerry 7250 could be yours free! Find
out how!
http://click.topica.com/caaeatubz8QcsbdHlWMf/Amazing phone

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address:

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com

Make phone calls with phone service from Packet8.Order VoIP
today & get Free Activation, Free Equipment & First Month
Free! Packet8 30-day money back guarantee. 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaeeohbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/TMONE

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com