Solectria [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks bill at brooksolar.com
Fri Oct 14 11:22:44 PDT 2005

Take our Nationwide Ice Cream Survey today! Receive a FREE* $100
Restaurant Gift Card of your choice or $100 worth of Ben &
Jerry’s® or Häagen-Dazs® ice cream for participating!
http://click.topica.com/caad3P6bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Ice Cream Research Survey

Jeff,

The 77 kW unit was listed at the same time as the 1800 and 2500.

Bill.