Power and Energy Data Logger Recommendations? [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Irish jeff at hvce.com
Wed Oct 12 10:33:55 PDT 2005

New Apple® iPod® nano. As Thin as a No. 2 Pencil. Stores up to 3
Days of Songs! Get it Here FREE*!
http://click.topica.com/caad3PYbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Superb Rewards

Any recommendations out there for data loggers that can measure and record
power and energy on say 4 to 6 circuits in order to size battery systems?
I'm thinking of something you can leave at a customer's site for a week or
two.  I've been looking at the Amprobe Chartless Digital Recorder (25 year
warranty).  Any experiences with it or others?

Jeff Irish

Hudson Valley Clean Energy, Inc.

Rhinebeck, NY 12572

jeff at hvce.com

So Much Television, Such Little Time!  In Love with Lost(TM) or
Devoted to Desperate Housewives(TM)? Take our premier week
survey, complete our offers, and get a FREE* DVD set of either
show!
http://click.topica.com/caad3Qabz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Viewer Survey

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php