How high conduit off roof? [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 29 11:10:19 PDT 2005

Take our Nationwide Pringles Survey. Receive a Free* Restaurant
Gift card of your choice or a one year supply of Pringles
Hurry, limited time only!
http://click.topica.com/caadQmnbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Chip Survey

Jeff,
You're right about EMT not permitted where it will be subject to severe
physical abuse. NEC says securing supports within 3 feet of tubing
terminations, but I also put a block right at the couplings because that's
what comes apart when people trip over or step on the conduit.
Joel Davidson