Takagi water heater [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Fri Aug 26 11:11:34 PDT 2005

Ben & Jerry’s® or Häagen-Dazs®?
Take our Nationwide Ice Cream Survey today! Receive a FREE* $100
Restaurant Gift Card of your choice or $100 worth of Ben &
Jerry’s® or Häagen-Dazs® ice cream for participating!
http://click.topica.com/caadOvZbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Ice Cream Research Survey

Hi Bill,

I don't service or install heaters, my days as a plumber are long
over although I have helped install takagi's for friends and boy are
they nice!

However it does make some sense.   When you figure the cost per
square foot of a house and the additional cost of venting, mounting
it outside can make some really good economic sense. You can mount
them very close to where heat is needed etc.

Like all things, there are lots of good locations ( warmer areas) to
mount them and plenty that don't make sense.

But in regards to the scaling issue.  I would think ( I don't live in
an area with bad problems) that if you do have such a problem then
you would have softeners etc regardless of if you have a  on demand
or regular unit.

Thanks,

jay

peltz power

PS Where  or who makes a good descaling equipment or solutions?

http://click.topica.com/caadOuabz8Qcsbz9JC9f/PC PowerScan

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com