Series fusing for string installations [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection econnect at snowcrest.net
Mon Aug 1 13:22:24 PDT 2005

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Get the latest weather,
sports, and lifestyle news you can't afford to miss, all
at a price you can afford to pay!  Click now!
http://click.topica.com/caaa9eYbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/TopOffers
Marco, William and all,
Another option would be to use a small rack mounted fused combiner box
like Energy Outfitters sells in conjunction with a regular H361 at the
inverter or an inverter such as the Fronius or Xantrex which has the DC
disco onboard. That way you've got just one set of conductors coming
down from the roof. Once the big switch is open, the HV touch-safe fuse
holders can be opened safely.
Bob-O

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php