Inverter Load Analysis [RE-wrenches]

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 30 23:21:53 PDT 2005

Just an observation.  When the battery set gets low,
it takes a lot of energy to recharge.  It acts as if
the battery efficency is very poor.  When the customer
is low on battery power and they run the genny to
recharge and equalize it takes a very long time and
subsequently a lot of fuel.
Has anyone else noticed?

Darryl