Inverter Load Analysis [RE-wrenches]

Windy Dankoff, Dankoff Solar windydankoff at mac.com
Fri Jul 29 15:21:00 PDT 2005

Get up to $1500.00 Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! No Paper Hassles! Nothing To Fax!
Apply Online and We'll Contact You Within the Hour!
http://click.topica.com/caadHk7bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/911PaydayAdvance

Dave,

I just sent you the worksheet plus the instruction document, V. 3.1

no loss of staff, and I don't think your sales person changed. I
imagine it was an oversight not a policy change.

I hope I don't sound like an apologist.

Windy Dankoff
apologist

> Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 16:11:38 -0400
> From: "David Palumbo" <ipl at sover.net>
> Subject: RE: Inverter Load Analysis [RE-wrenches]
>

> Windy, or another wrench who can help.
>
> About 9 months ago I experienced some computer problems and ended up
> lossing
> the "PV System Design Worksheet". The salesperson at Dankoff at that
> time
> promised to send me the file. It never happened and now Dankoff is no
> longer
> Dankoff.
>
> Can anyone out there help me out with this?
>
> Dave

Oreo's
Take our Nationwide Oreo Survey.
Receive a Free* Restaurant Gift card of your choice or a one year
supply of Oreo's. Hurry, limited time only!
http://click.topica.com/caadJ9dbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/CookieSurvey

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com