Modern Jacobs [RE-wrenches]

Geoff Greenfield Geoff at Third-Sun.Com
Wed Jul 20 08:16:38 PDT 2005

Need Emergency Cash? Get Up To $500 Now!
No Credit Checks, Easy & Fast Approval
Cash in you account Overnight!
http://click.topica.com/caadHk3bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/911PaydayAdvance

Travis - we have numerous wti Jacobs here in OH , and numerous failures!  I
stay away and steer my customers away.  the complicated design gets more
power and has more potential for failure - it's a shame they use the same
name as Jacobs - the old stuff was great.  My sources say WTI bought the
(new) business and a ton of inventory, then shut down the lines and is only
fabing the parts needed to sell the remaining inventory - so that doesn't
inspire confidence in support etc down the line.  Me and my Bergey 10k lost
a bid to a Jacobs 20k at a very high visibility park... monopole, utility
footing the bill etc... on the basis of $/watt first cost.  I played the
lifetime cost card and lost - I now feel vindicated that the Jacobs has been
down 3 times, went through 3 scary inverters (none with UL listing) and has
recently thrown a blade (no injury praise Jah).

You get what you pay for and units that last cost more.

For a brighter energy future,

Geoff Greenfield
NABCEP Certified Energy Practitioner

THIRD SUN SOLAR & WIND POWER Ltd.