sw box's [RE-wrenches]

David Nixon david.nixon at arisetech.com
Thu Jul 7 07:54:34 PDT 2005

Testers Wanted!
Take online surveys, earn Amazon vouchers.
http://click.topica.com/caadHvhbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/MediaTransfer

Hi Jay

I recomend the plywood/2X4 box with the inverter bolted into place with
a nut and bolt rather than lags. Consider that the box will travel
upside down for the entire trip, after it has been rolled down the floor
of the van, and droped off the dock. .~(
And place a plastic bag around the inverter to keep any packing out of
the inverter. Its a real pain trying to blow static charged pieces of
foam out of the FET assemly! These pieces of foam if missed can cause
intermittent operation, especialy when on the back of the control board.
Also if you have them, put some desicant bags inside the plastic bag
that is protecting the inverter.

David Nixon

jay peltz wrote:

> Hi Keith,
>
> Thanks for the ideas.
>
> Anybody know why they don't want my business?
>
> jay

David Nixon
ARISE Technologies Corporation
Kitchener Ontario Canada
david.nixon at arisetech.com

Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
http://click.topica.com/caadHllbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Nexiderm

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com