DCBB (was SW4024 with control problems) [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Wed Jul 6 23:05:16 PDT 2005

Need Emergency Cash? Get Up To $500 Now!
No Credit Checks, Easy & Fast Approval
Cash in you account Overnight!
http://click.topica.com/caadHk3bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/911PaydayAdvance

You're not kidding. Actually this is the way I've attached the cables
from day one with those things. I did notice that this particular block
had steel screws, not aluminum. The replacement block has al ones, which
do seem much smoother. The guy who maintainers the place had never
bothered to check any of the connections other than battery terminals
(in spite of a long lecture from me when the install was done). I did
not use anti-seize, this after a discussion with another battery type
who told me that using it just makes the screws unscrew faster. Perhaps
he was mis-guided. ;-)

I do not like the bonding block being fastened directly against the back
of the box without stand-offs, especially now.

Matt T

http://click.topica.com/caadHlnbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Nexiderm

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php