re-sealing cracked modules [RE-wrenches]

Jerry Caldwell solarcowboy at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 15:55:05 PDT 2005

Wrenches,

I have a customer whose ASE double glass 300 w modules
mounted on Zomeworks trackers have been shot by a bb
gun.

The glass on two of the modules has cracked and the
customer wants to know if there is a way to re-seal
the modules to prevent moisture and corrosion from
entering the encapsulated area.

Does anyone on list know of a decent way to accomplish
this?  I know they'll never be the same, but any help
would be appreciated.

Jerry Caldwell
NABCEP Certified PV Installer
Light Energy Systems