Trace TC25 Charge Controller? [RE-wrenches]

David Katz david at aeesolar.com
Wed Jun 29 19:03:03 PDT 2005

Need a new washer and dryer set? You could get one free!
http://click.topica.com/caadGKXbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ProductTestPanel

Contact Connect Energy, who used to be Pulse, who used to be APT who
used to be Ananda Power Tech.   Somewhere along the line, probably as
APT, they made these for Trace.  After an unfriendly divorce, the
product was no more.
http://www.connectenergy.com/contactus.html
David

David Katz
President, AEE Solar
formerly Alternative Energy Engineering
1155 Redway Drive - Box 339
Redway, CA 95560 USA
(707) 825-1200
(707) 825-1202
email: david at aeesolar.com
web: www.aeesolar.com

Mr. Sharkey wrote:

> I've come into possession of a NOS Trace TC25 charge controller.
> Unfortunately, it  came with no instruction manual. The Xantrex web
> site doesn't list or offer any clues about this controller, and other
> than the brief instructions printed inside the case lid, I have no
> documentation.
>
> Anyone have a copy of the manual, or better yet, a link to a PDF file
> of it? The problem I'm having with it is that it won't go into float
> mode, even after many hours of regulating at the bulk voltage setting.

Need Emergency Cash? Get Up To $500 Now!
No Credit Checks, Easy & Fast Approval
Cash in you account Overnight!
http://click.topica.com/caadFXWbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/911PaydayAdvance

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com