WX60 [RE-wrenches]

Eric Smiley Eric_Smiley at bcit.ca
Wed Jun 15 09:26:30 PDT 2005

Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click
here to get your 30-day free supply.
http://click.topica.com/caadAclbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Nexiderm

>Anybody know when the Outback WX60 will be available and what will be the
>anticipated advantage with say the AWP36 ??

Good question. Don't know when, but it leads to another question.
First the advantage, as I have been told, is that the controller will
track the maximum power point of the turbine. Specifically, it will
decrease the turbine voltage at lower wind speeds. By operating the
turbine well above battery voltage the controller will usually be
converting down to the battery voltage, but this means smaller wires from
the tower to the controller,  optimized output at lower wind speed and a
UL/CSA listed unit.

The question: Can anybody provide me with Power vs. Voltage (or Current
vs. Voltage) curves for a wind turbine at various wind speeds?

Eric Smiley,  MASc
Project Leader - Technology Centre
British Columbia Institute of Technology

     _0
  _/_/&
(_)/ (_)

FREE Zoobooks Elephants ISSUE and tiger POSTER!
Is your child reading? Zoobooks is guaranteed to improve
your child’s reading skills. Click below to sign up now!
http://click.topica.com/caadCUzbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Zoobooks

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com