like, what's your phase? [RE-wrenches]

Ian Woofenden, Home Power ian.woofenden at homepower.com
Wed May 11 15:50:51 PDT 2005

Get a Free T-Mobile Sidekick II plus $500 towards service!
Click here.
http://click.topica.com/caaduFNbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ProductTestPanel

Marco,

No one has answered the "two-phase" part of your question. My AC
Fundamentals text says that two-phase has mostly been replaced by
three-phase these days, but it was two single phases 90 degrees
apart, and could be in a four-wire or three-wire configuration.

Ian

--

Ian Woofenden <ian.woofenden at homepower.com>, Senior Editor
Help us support US Troops – Just Register Here.
http://click.topica.com/caadtaMbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Permission Data

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com