OK-4 (MicroSine), or related models.... [RE-wrenches]

David Katz david at aeesolar.com
Tue May 10 16:05:55 PDT 2005

Get both the MiFi XM Satellite Radio and an Apple iPod for Free!
http://click.topica.com/caadtaJbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ProductTestPanel

Hi John,
I still have 30 of the microsine (NKF) OK4U  120V 60hz inverters.  They
have a slight problem. This batch may have a diode that is under
specifications require for the full 100 watts.  The diode will not give
you a problem if the unit stays under 100 degrees C, or of it stays
under 70 watts.  It can be programmed to not go over these levels before
it is installed.  Call me if you have a question.
Thanks,
David

David Katz
President, AEE Solar
formerly Alternative Energy Engineering
1155 Redway Drive - Box 339
Redway, CA 95560 USA
(707) 825-1200
(707) 825-1202
email: david at aeesolar.com
web: www.aeesolar.com

John Veix wrote:

>Your free subscription is supported by today's sponsor:
>Get both the MiFi XM Satellite Radio and an Apple iPod for Free!
>http://click.topica.com/caadtaJbz8QcsciHNopa/ProductTestPanel
>

>Hi all,
>
>Remember the Microsine product - it was a bit of a under-powered product at 100w, but had a certain specific market.
>
>What ever happened to them and are they still available somewhere. The company that made them used to advertise but seems to be noted by its absence.
>
>Thanks for any info.
>
>                                        cheers,                        John Veix
>
>Your free subscription is supported by today's sponsor:
>Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
>http://click.topica.com/caadtaFbz8QcsciHNopf/ProductTestPanel
>
>- - - -
>
>Archive of previous messages: http://lists.topica.com/lists/RE-wrenches/read
>
>List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php
>
>Check out participant bios: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/
>
>Hosted by Home Power magazine

Sign up today for a No Annual Fee Discover® Platinum Card and get

0% Intro APR on Purchases & Balance Transfers for 8 Months, Up to
2% Cashback Bonus® reward on your purchases & 100% fraud
protection.
http://click.topica.com/caadtrVbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/DiscoverCard

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php