two arrays [RE-wrenches]

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 27 08:43:05 PDT 2005

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
http://click.topica.com/caadlVFbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Sharebuilder

I think the zener idea might require some high power
Zeners.  If I put a zener diode across a 3KW array and
it only had to absorb 10% of the power, that is still
300 watts.  This is doable using a high power
transistor and Zener but maybe not practical.

At one time Bob Gudgel of Outback was working on a
clipper circuit that chopped the power to reduce the
voltage.  I think that it may have fallen into the
category of good idea not enough time, or use.
Darryl

--- Warren Lauzon <windsun at wind-sun.com> wrote:
> Or you could maybe just put Zener diodes across the
> panels or a set of
> panels.
> Northern Arizona Wind & Sun, Inc.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Get the latest weather,
sports, and lifestyle news you can't afford to miss, all
at a price you can afford to pay!  Click now!
http://click.topica.com/caaa9eYbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/TopOffers
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com