Surplus DC Generator on E-Bay [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Mon Apr 25 10:21:24 PDT 2005

Sign up today for a No Annual Fee Discover® Platinum Card and get…
0% Intro APR on Purchases & Balance Transfers for 8 Months, Up to
2% Cashback Bonus® reward on your purchases & 100% fraud
protection.
http://click.topica.com/caadlRMbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/DiscoverCard

Thanks Michael,

Sorry for my confusion.  I now see that the one I'm talking about is a
totally different creature.  By appearances it looks to be a serious piece
of machinery.  I've had a guy contact me trying to sell the one that you've
got.  He either had hundreds or access to something like that.  That might
explain why I'm morphing the two together in my mind.  Or maybe I'm just ...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7509474185 is where
you'll find the one I'm talking about.

Sweet about not needing your generator this winter.  Do you have a wind
turbine in your system?

Travis Creswell
Ozark Energy Services, Inc.