Battery vs no Battery grid tie systems - efficiency[RE-wrenches]

Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services toddcory at finestplanet.com
Mon Apr 18 17:18:51 PDT 2005

Sign up today for a No Annual Fee Discover® Platinum Card and get…
0% Intro APR on Purchases & Balance Transfers for 8 Months, Up to
2% Cashback Bonus® reward on your purchases & 100% fraud
protection.
http://click.topica.com/caadlRMbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/DiscoverCard

The SW floats the batteries all the time which I think is the BIG energy waster
there. The GFX shuts itself off when it is not needed. I think the SW "P" still
floats all the time... plus is that unit grid tieable?

Todd

Warren Lauzon wrote:

> Interesting that there is so much difference in the two systems between the
> SW and FX. I know that the older SW were not all that good at selling back,
> due mainly to the way that it picked the sellback voltage vs battery
> voltage.
>
> Supposedly the SWP than the SW is better, but it is hard to get real info on
> these type systems.

Click Here for the #1 Investigative tool on the Net!
http://click.topica.com/caadlCpbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Web Detective

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com