Battery vs no Battery grid tie systems - efficiency[RE-wrenches]

Warren Lauzon windsun at wind-sun.com
Mon Apr 18 12:12:12 PDT 2005

Get both the PlayStation2 and Game Cube for Free! Click here to
find out how.
http://click.topica.com/caadlVCbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Consumer Research

Interesting that there is so much difference in the two systems between the
SW and FX. I know that the older SW were not all that good at selling back,
due mainly to the way that it picked the sellback voltage vs battery
voltage.

Supposedly the SWP than the SW is better, but it is hard to get real info on
these type systems.