14 Microfarad Capacitor [RE-wrenches]

Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services toddcory at finestplanet.com
Wed Mar 30 07:58:06 PST 2005

Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
http://click.topica.com/caadlpbbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ProductTestPanel

Drake,

Remember this rule:
capacitors in parallel are like resisters in series
capacitors in series are like resisters in parallel

Use this formula to determine your series capacitance:

CT = C1 X C2 divided by C1 + C2

Your two capacitors in series equal 2.86 mfd.

I'd guess your "clinking noise" it probably some mechanical issue not related to
the capacitors.

Todd

--
Todd Cory
KE6SXS
toddcory at finestplanet.com
Mt. Shasta Energy Services
License C-10 # 811428
P.O. Box 689
Mt. Shasta, CA. 96067
(530) 926-1079

"The National Government will regard it as its first and foremost duty to revive
in the nation the spirit of unity and cooperation. It will preserve and defend
those basic principles on which our nation has been built. It regards Christianity
as the foundation of our national morality, and the family as the basis of
national life."

Adolph Hitler, My New World Order,
Proclamation to the German Nation
at Berlin, February 1, 1933

Buy any items from KMART from clothes to tool with a $500 Kmart
gift card. All you have to do is click on the link and recieve
your gift!
http://click.topica.com/caadlpgbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/RewardsVenue

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php