AGMs in hot climates... [RE-wrenches]

Jim Duncan ntrei at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 28 09:33:30 PST 2005

Personals at Meeting Friends Online.
Find your perfect partner...We’re here to help.
Click below to register for FREE and start connecting!
http://click.topica.com/caadkIXbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/MeetingFriendsOnline

Bill Brooks wrote:

 Why the desire for a maintenance free battery?

It is a requirement of the customer to have a 'maintenance free' power
source, separate from his soon-to-be-built home (also fully off-grid).
He will have a rainwater collection system pumping to his house. Also a
charging station for his Gorilla electric 4wheeler plus lights etc for
the building. The install is not going to be powering the house, only
~1-2kW in size.
All free advice, on or off the list, is appreciated...
Jim Duncan
ntrei at earthlink.net
North Texas Renewable Energy Inc
Fort Worth, Texas

How would you like a Complimentary Kmart $500 GiftCard by
participating in our special promotion?
http://click.topica.com/caadi1cbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/RewardsVenue

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php