Xantrex GT3 question [RE-wrenches]

Doug Pratt dmpratt at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 23 18:42:28 PST 2005

Get a FREE* MP3 Player - yours to keep! Click Here Now!
http://click.topica.com/caadeMpbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/MP3 Player Giveaway

Marco, in northern CA they're going in without the less-than-lovely Square D
HU361RB disconnect we've all learned to tolerate. Very clean and tidy. The
disconnect on the bottom of the GT 3.0 allows AC and DC power to be shut
off, and the inverter above it can be removed without leaving any hot
connections or wires exposed. This finally seems to be an incorporated
disconnect that makes everyone happy. But I imagine that Xantrex was just
doing CYA in case your friendly local inspector decides that the HU361RB is
the way it's always been done, and by god...
Cheers,
Doug Pratt