AWP 3.6? [RE-wrenches]

Doug Pratt dmpratt at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 18 17:31:33 PST 2005

Get a FREE* MP3 Player - yours to keep! Click Here Now!
http://click.topica.com/caadeMpbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/MP3 Player Giveaway

Hey Travis, well you're not going to find a better turbine for residential
use (IMHO). The AWP 3.6 is big, heavy, and slow! Great qualities in a wind
turbine. I can't speak to their tower quality however. Ian Woofenden, the
senior editor at Home Power, has been flying one for two plus years. Bounce
an email off him ian.woofenden at homepower.com
Cheers,
Doug Pratt