SPAM-LOW: Re: SPAM-LOW:was- Pics of PV in Germany- now- incentives... [RE-

Graham Owen graham at solarexpert.com
Mon Mar 14 11:47:32 PST 2005

Repair corrupt files and harmful errors - protect your PC Take a
2-minute PC health check-up at no charge!
http://click.topica.com/caadfAebz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PC Powerscan

Hey Keith,  Was just reading your comment "At this point, I am ready to suck
up all of the oil in sight, buy an suv and extract it as soon as possible
from the middle east and then Russia and then ANWAR (we will be forced to
drill there eventually). Drill for peace!

I had a good chuckle reading that.  Very interesting.  All of this political
discussion gets so complicated I have tried to stop spending as much time
trying to figure it all out.  I did have an interesting discussion a week
ago with a friend who is a chief inspector for the
Army Corp's of Engineers.  He mentioned a certain large well know oil
company has been quietly buying up the oil derricks and lease rights off the
California coast, and why are the Enviro's so quiet.  I mentioned that
perhaps; now that we have solar programs it has opened the doors for oil
companies to finally donate acceptable and large sums of money to enviro
groups, who have now become accustomed to this welcomed increased cash flow.
Oh, well, who knows what's really going on, probably not me.  But I would
not be surprised to see lobbying to reopen California's oil spigots again,
in the relative near future.

Between the union and labor issues and conflicting interests it's hard to
see clearly.

Graham

Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Start your free trial today and pay only
$5.95 for shipping & handling.
http://click.topica.com/caadfBTbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Nexiderm

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php